I'm finally unstuffed from Thanksgiving dinner. Mom came to see us and we had a nice spread for three. We had turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, collards (thanks Mema!), green bean casserole, corn, parker house rolls, pumpkin pie, and leftover wedding cake.
Once we had moderately recovered from our food comas, Mom and I went shopping at Walmart for Christmas stuff. She brought up all my decorations so we could decorate while she was visiting. Most of our new decorations are part of our Christmas from Mom. YAY! We can think of her every year when we pull out the tree and ornaments.
Here's our pretty new tree:
Here's what the front of the apartment looks like:
Here's our fabulous table:
And, here's the black cabinet that usually has giraffes in it:
I love decorating!!! And Christmas decorating is the best! There are more pictures that I want to share, but I don't want to put them all right here. As soon as we get a paid Flickr account, I'll add all of our pictures from the races, the zoo, the birdie who flew into the door, and the Christmas decorations. (By the way, you can click on the pictures to see a bigger version!)
No comments:
Post a Comment