It's hot. I haven't seen NC this hot for this long in a while. Jamie's about to die. After day 7 of 90+ degrees, I'm about to die too. Everybody is walking around wilted and without energy, just like the poor flowers. Jamie waters ours every day because within just 24 they start looking puny.
Check out our photo album! Our upstairs bathroom and our bedroom are finally picture worthy. I found pictures to go in the bathroom and we finally bought matching bedside (Walmart, just $35 each!) tables for the bedroom. So the bedroom looks mostly finished now. I'd still like to find another picture or two to go in the corner over the chair on Jamie's side of the bed. I'm not a huge fan of plain undecorated walls.
Our bedroom colors right now are very...unique. The curtains are dark navy blue, perfect for blocking out the sun. The little runner rugs beside the bed are sky blue. The comforter on the bed is tan and the sheets are orange. One set of pillowcases (we have four pillows to sleep with) are deep dark red. The cushion in the yellow whicker chair is blue and the the throw pillow is orange. It's a strange color combo, but not all together unpleasant. Some of the furniture is black (the platform bed, the bedside tables, the trunk, and the tv stand) and some of the furniture is wood colored (the dresser and the bookcase).
No comments:
Post a Comment