HAPPY EASTER! (I'm actually early this time!)
We haven't been up to much lately. Jamie has worked for the past four nights. Who knew that Easter was just as big as Christmas when it came to sales. The entire team at Target HAD to be at work today, sorta like Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas. He said someone told him that last Easter they didn't get to go home until after 2am. 2. A. M. Eh. If that's the case tonight, then I still have 6 hours until he gets home! At least neither of us work tomorrow. YAY!
We have a new addition to our little household. Unfortunately I don't seem to have a picture of him yet. Hang on... (gets out her camera and goes to work) Ok. Here we go! (Don't you just love digital photography? No waiting!)
Front (above) and Back (below)
This is Harry. He was part of the awesome bouquet Jamie's mom sent me for my birthday and his beautiful pot came from the garden department at Walmart. I'm so glad there were plants in the bouquet! Hopefully we'll be able to keep these guys alive for as along as we've kept Bob the Peace Lily alive. Maybe one day we'll be able to graduate from leafy to furry.
We are anxiously waiting our tax rebate because we already know how we want to spend it. We're ready for a new camera. Both of our little cameras served their purpose, but now we want to take really awesome photos. Jamie's been researching and researching. Just about every time I've seen him at the computer over the past two weeks he's been looking at digital camera sites, reading reviews, doing his own comparisons. Once we get a really nice camera we hope to go on lots of little trips in the area to take pictures. Three places we really want to photograph are the Reynolda Gardens and the NC Zoo. We had lots of fun at the zoo back in November. And, I hope we get the camera before May so we can take it to the All-Star Race in Charlotte. Vroooooooooom! Fast pictures!
Oh! And we're still having much success with our "take our own bags for grocery shopping" thing. It's fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment