Sunday, November 9, 2008

August 26, 2008

It's finally raining!! We've had rain for the past two days, and we're supposed to have rain for the next three. HOORAH!

I took some flower pictures this afternoon in the rain. Rain always looks nice on petals and leaves. I added this afternoon's rain pictures to our Flickr album, and I added a few pictures from a rainy afternoon several weeks ago including a shot of a rainbow.

Mom is having her chest port implanted on September 3. Yes, we joked about her getting implants. HA! Then she starts chemo on September 9. She will be on a 21-day chemo, meaning that she goes in for chemo one day then goes back for more 21 days later. By her calculations, she should be finished just before Christmas.

[I want to put a picture here....but Jamie's computer crashed and he hasn't re-installed Photoshop, so I can't resize the picture I want to put here!]

No comments: