Our annual employee picnic was today at Tanglewood. I took my fiddle and my camera! The bad thing about playing an instrument is that it's very hard to get a picture of yourself playing. Oh well. Our school's marketing director went around snapping photos. Maybe she'll forward me some. I played with our Dean of Learning Resources who is a Renaissance Guy when it comes to playing instruments. I thought I played a bunch, but he plays even more than I do!
After we sweated off our lunch (it was hooooot even in the air conditioned barn), I scoped out the gardens and arboretum at Tanglewood. There is a very nice rose garden on the front lawn of the Bed and Breakfast on the park grounds, and some meandering gardens behind it. I snapped a few shots, but didn't stay out long because of looming thunder clouds (which never produced any rain) and the 150% humidity. Ugh..it was thick outside.
Enjoy the pictures!
Oh, and this Sunday I play at the church I was supposed to play at last month. Pray that I don't forget my bow again!
No comments:
Post a Comment