Happy beginning-of- the-decorating-season!
I decorated our little place with the remnants of my Halloween decorations from college. The stuff looks a little shabby after several years of use. Hopefully next year we can afford to buy some new stuff. My favorite places for decorations are AC Moore (craft store) and the Dollar Tree. Both have really nifty things at very reasonable prices.
There are more pictures of the Halloween decorations in our Flickr album. I just posted pictures of Jamie's new computer and new printer too. Thanks to the WA for helping him build his new machine!!
In just a week's time my mom and Aunt Gloria will be in town and then we'll be off to Charlotte for the races! I'm glad Jamie has such a nice digital camera. My lil Kodak is ok, but his Canon is much nicer. We do need to buy a larger memory card for it though. It's only 128MB and only holds about 100 pictures. Definitely not enough for a whole day's worth of pictures. I will take my laptop for unloading pictures from the card though.
I have one little red tomato still hanging on and I noticed a couple of the green ones had an orange tint to them. YAY! My basil is no more. The squirrels completely devoured it. There isn't even a stalk left. I was able to get a few leaves dried and I did manage to use some fresh basil in a pasta dish a few weeks ago. So, all was not completely for waste. At least the squirrels had basil-y fresh breath!
No comments:
Post a Comment